We are revolutionizing patient care and clinical research by predicting patient outcomes using deep learning.
In collaboration with renowned medical institutions and industry partners, our team of deep learning scientists and clinicians develops radiographic imaging biomarkers to facilitate personalized treatment.
Pioneering the Multiomics Software Platform.
By training on thousands of patients’ worth of imaging, molecular, treatment, and outcome data, our platform learns to guide personalized treatment pathways.
We empower clinical researchers and physicians with profound insight into existing imaging data.
- Upload imaging study from clinical site
- Automated de-identification
- Automated quality control
- Secure and compliant data hosting
Automated Imaging Insights
- Visualize biomarker results across patient cohorts
- View individual imaging studies
- Perform statistical analyses
- Provide remote access to collaborators
- Comment on and link to patient-specific results and data
- Download results for tumor boards and upload to clinical trial databases